cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to approve the packages using solman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I have Installed a Solution manager 7.0 version.

Now for my scenaris I have to download packages from SMP ERP stack 11 for ECC 6.0 system

The packages ask for approval.

How can I configure this by solman system that my packages are downlaoded in ECC system from SMP via solution manager system.

I am using Solman 1st time to downlaod packages.

Thanks and Regards

Pooja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1 : Make sure your SID is maintained against your SAP ID in AISUSER

2 : Make sure you have appropriate authorization in the system

If you are applying a Support pack stack or EHP use MOPZ as defined above.

if you know exactly what you need to download, go to marketplace, add the required patches to your download basket.

then in solution manager, execute transaction se38 and run the program /TMWFLOW/RMOBASKETAPPROVAL. it will give a popup with details of your basket.

APPROVE Away!!!

~Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nothing is done.

I will check with the links and start working.

I have to 1st add the ERP system.

Regards

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

This can be done by using transaction Maintenance Optimizer (MOPZ). If you had define your ECC in solution, you can create MOPZ transaction to download Support Packages from your solution. if you haven't maintain the solution, create a solution and maintain the solution landscape for the solution.

Select your Solution and Goto Solution Landscape->Solution Landscape Maintenance.

Check whether the system is assigned to your solution. if not assign the system to your solution. Choose the required logical component that already assigned for the system in SMSY. For more details about the Configuration of MOPZ please refer to Note 1024932, 1022072 and 1025381.

Hope it helps.

Rgds,

Desty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you configured Maintain Optimizer in Solman,this is mandatory if you want to download support pack stack for ECC6 or any other SAP versions

configure the maintenance optimizer in solution manager using the following weblog

/people/issacnolis.ohasi/blog/2008/01/04/upgrade-sessions-whats-sap-solution-manager-maitenance-optimizer

Also check note:1024932 & 1032322

If you have already configured MO then

Log on to your SAP Solution Manager system and start transaction DSWP (or SOLUTION_MANAGER). In the left frame, select Solution Overview>Then, choose the tab Change Management.>Choose Maintenance Optimizer-->Choose Create New Maintenance Transaction

You need to maintain your S user ID through AISUSER tcode before that.

Then you can directly move files to your download basket, after confirmation

www.service.sap.com/rkt-solman->select solution Manager 7.0>technical Role-->Technolagy

&system administartion just drill out there you can find lot of simulator

Regards

Uday