Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing tables not asking for Customizing Request while saving data

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have some customizing tables in my development server (Delivery Class = 'C').

These always used to ask for a Customizing Request whenever data was saved in them.

Suddenly, I have noticed they are no more asking for any Customizing Request. I cross-checked in the Transport Organizer and confirmed that there are no customizing requests of mine which may be already holding any data entries of these tables.

I wonder why this may be happening (believe it to be some basis configuration issue. also asked my basis guy but he has no clue).

Kindly suggest.

Thanks,

Z

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this a Z table or SAP provided table.

If it's a Z table, check in table maintenance generator whether the radio button standard recording routine has been selected or not.

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Open SCC4 transaction ,double click on your client number and there

check here, changes and transports for client specific objects.

The second radiobutton should be checked which will create transport request

whenever you save the data.

If it is not checked then it will not ask for request.

0 Kudos

Thanks Navneet and Gautham.

My problem is now solved. Let me summarize the problem and the solution now.

-> The customization tables suddenly stopped asking for a request while saving data.

Somehow the settings had been reset, and as Gautham pointed out, it was corrected in the tcode SCC4

-> Most of the tables now worked fine, but still few of them didnt ask for requests

Here, I found out that the developers had chosen "no, or user, recording routine" instead of "standard recording routine". For such tables, when i check in the tcode SE54, menu path Environment -> Maintenance Objects -> Change, I find the Transport category 'No Transport'. Regenerating the maintenance generator choosing "standard recording routine" fixes this and the tables now ask for a customizing request.

Thanks, both, for the quick response.