cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Define Lead Time for Specific Plants only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to define lead time ( for scheduled delivery) for specific plants only.

I cannot assign it in Sales Document Type as it will be applicale to all plants.

Kindly advise.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In the shipping point, for determine the load time & pick pack time, if you select option C default from shipping point, system will automatically populate the fields Pick pack time & loading time. There you will enter the times. This is for those shipping points that are assigned to the plants for which you want to do delivery scheduling.

Similarly maintain the transit time & check the relevant for transortation field for the routes from those shipping points.

For the remaining for those which you dont want delivery scheduling, then maintained the settings as mentioned in my previous post.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Try this: When you define a shipping point in OVXD, there is a field Determine load time. Select option no loading time determination. Also in determine pick/ pack time, choose the option that will not determine pick / pack time.

These details are for those shipping points that are asigned to the plants for which you dont want to do delivery scheduling.

Also for the routes that you define in 0VTC from those shipping points, donot maintain the transit time. Donot check the Relevant for transport field sothat the roite willnot be relevant for transport planning.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivanand,

But where do i assign the lead time for these specific plants?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

shipping points are assigned to plants;For those plants which u require lead time for those related shipping points maintain loading time,pick/pack time etc

Define shipping points- OVXD

Thanks