cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD Access problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to connect SRM system with XI integration server. I have created RFC destinatios LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI type TCP/IP and HTTP destination to integration server . I have also configured SLDAPICUST

with coresponding entries in the host file of the servers.

When I go to transaction SXMB_ADM and check for SLD connection it gives me error " No access to SLD at present" with RED icon.

In transaction SLDCHECK the function call returned exception 4 saying " Check whether the SLD is running"

Regards,

Keith.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

Are you able to run tcode SXMB_IFR? Whether the page SAP Exchange Infrastructure opens?

Regards

Subbu

manish_bhalla2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

You can check whether the SLD is running by going to the URL http://<SLDserver>:<port>/sld

Cheers

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

Go through the XI 3.0 Installation and Configuration guide for steps on installing and configuring the integration server. You can access the guide at service.sap.com/instguidesnw04 .

Have you maintained the SAP J2EE connection parameters for LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI?

If not then maintain them in visual admin.

Regards

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi subbu,

I have created connection parameters in JEE engine , with same program ID as specified in corresponding rfc destinations in ABAP Engine.