Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Partner Bank type

Hi GURU's,

Our client requirement is as follows:The system should provide a warning message in the below cases:

- If the vendor having more than one bank account; and

- User does not choose any partner bank type at the time of processing of accounting document.

I Guess it works only when the invoice verification done manually. It may not work if the invoice verification done automatically eg. Via MRRL, EDI etc it should be implemented for all types of invoice verification whether manual or automatic.

In case of automatic processing of invoice verification, the system has to pick up the partner bank type automatically based on certain predefined logic. The predefined logic can be any of the following:

If the payment method is X in the vendor line item; or if the first payment method is X in the vendor master ---The system has to pick up XXXX as partner bank type automatically

If the payment method is Y in the vendor line item; or if the first payment method is Y in the vendor master -

The system has to pick up YYYY as partner bank type automatically

If the payment method is Z in the vendor line item; or if the first payment method is Z in the vendor master----The system has to pick up ZZZZ as partner bank type automatically.

Can you please guys advise me how can i achieve this client requirement. Please please help me out.

THanks in advance

Laxmi.

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question