cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show colored circles for a field inside table view

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I need to show Colored circles based on some conditions for a field (priority) inside a table view. HOw do i implement this solution.

PLease help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have two possibilities:

1. HTMLB charting

See http://www.sapdesignguild.org/resources/ma_guidelines_3/LAYOUT/chart_types.html for more info

2. IGS charting. See this weblog for info

/people/thomas.jung3/blog/2004/08/31/bsp-150-a-developer146s-journal-part-x--igs-charting

You will be certainly interested in this web log

/people/thomas.jung3/blog/2005/09/08/igs-charting-altering-the-customizing-xml-at-runtime

I don't know if you can combine stuff in a tableview.

See also chart graphics

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/9b/d9883672d57c73e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

Alternatively, you can try out the canvas tag in new browsers like Firefox. See /people/eddy.declercq/blog/2005/12/09/blank-canvas

for this

Eddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

the issue i am facing is that i need to shows colored circles depending on priority ( low - 1 circle ; high 3 circles and so on ) inside tableview and not IGS charts or graphics.

For different rows the no of colored circles may be different inside a table view.

Regards

Bhavana Advani

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are these circles static? If so, you can just make a gif with a circle in it. For low will need to put 1 gif, for high 3 gifs.

Eddy

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. for considtionally palcing the colored circles you need to use tableview iterator

check out the following weblogs for the same.

/people/brian.mckellar/blog/2003/10/31/bsp-programming-htmlb-tableview-iterator

/people/thomas.jung3/blog/2004/09/15/bsp-150-a-developer146s-journal-part-xi--table-view-iterators

2. as far the images for colored circles you could use custom gifs or simply use the available ones from the SAPs icons. checkout program SHOWICON to see available icons.

Regards

Raja