cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPScript: Footer missing when using BOTTOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I have a simple form where in MAIN window I need a footer for signature information.

I am using /: BOTTOM..ENDBOTTOM after looping the items to display the signature information at the footer of the very last page.

However - when my items just fits into the first page - the footer (signature infor) is completely missing?

It will not push to the second page to display.

Example: 1 page (main window) is able to fit 50 rows (items) and suppose to display the footer info at the bottom.

When it is less or more then 50 items - the footer info will appear perfectly. But when it is just fits as 50 items - the footer just does not display. (this is due to my window height that fits only 50 Items MAX)

(I had tried using PROTECT..ENDPROTECT as well but it doesnt seems to work when I use with BOTTOM.

Kindly Advice.

Thank You.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lim,

Create window for the signature and in the driver program call this window..

at last.
      call function 'WRITE_FORM'
       exporting
       element                          = 'SIGN'

this will display the signature after all the line items

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it will display 50 lines then count no of lines if it is 50 then use NEW-PAGE to display the signature. Otherwise display signature as usual in that page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

-- CONT --

I had tried creating a FOOTER window and check for &NEXTPAGE&.

But because the Footer Infor is quite big, it will look as if half the page is blank below the main window when it appears more then 1 pages.

And if I stretch the MAIN window to full page - the FOOTER window will overlap the Items when it appears as 50 items.

Any suggestions please

Thanks in advance.

asik_shameem
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First of all, you should understand the purpose of MAIN WINDOW. It is used for continues text.

But FOOTER is not a continuous text. Its a static text. So you should go for WINDOW of type CONST.

Create a CONST type WINDOW for FOOTER below MAIN window. There write your footer info.