cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No message in SAP Support Backbone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I've implemented the VAR scenario. The messages from the Support Backbone were downloaded with the job rnotifupdate01, but I cannot send them. I do not receive any error when I create a message and put it on "sent to sap" (if I don't count the errors because of unassigned sales org.)

Also now when i manually run rnotifupdate01 there is an error DNO190, regarding Badi dno_rfc_data, but this badi is not implemented and even not present in system (7.0 ehp1).

Is this method still relevant for SP 18?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while your message is "in process" use the action "send message to Sap" to forward the message to SAP. Do not just change the status.

Regarding the BAdI, it should be there. Did you have a look at tx: SE18 -> BAdI: DNO_RFC_DATA?

The errors regarding sales org. may be fixed by adding a sales org. with appropriate parameters to the org. structure but you should just remove Org. Data. Profile (SLFN00000002) from transaction type SLFN.

This is described in the document "Servide Desk for Partners - Technical Overview" on page 15.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the clarification about the statuses. Now when "in process" i select the action "send notification to sap", than select status "sent to sap" and save.

The error I receive is "You do not have authorization to Send or Compare a "notification.

The reported user and message processor are the same and entered in table AISUSER.

Also the user has all the authorization roles. I don't know what can be missing?

Regarding the BAdi, yes it's visible and active in SE18. However in SE19, doesn't exist?

Regarding the org. profile, I know that I can delete it from transaction SLFN, but I'm getting a strange error "Enter a valid number range interval". I don't understand what is the link between this two??

Regards,

Borut

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is an s-user assigned to the businees partner (via tx: BP) of the reporter ("reported-by").

This s-user needs to have appropriate rights in the service marketplace to create/send messages at/to SAP for the installation number (iBase component) used in the message. Check the auth. on Service Marketplace for that user.

Number range should not have to do anything with the org. data profile.

Chech Tx: SNUM -> Object CRM_SERVIC and compare with the number ranges defined in SLFN.

Status "Sent to SAP" should be set automatically after using the action.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I used the Ibase for which the S-user has authorization on Service Marketplace.

I know that the number range has nothing to do with org. data profile.

The fact is that there in SLFN i have ext. numb. range (02), but this is not defined in SNUM.

However when I change SLFN (ex. delete org. date profile), he finds out that there is no ex. numb. range.

Do we need ex. numb. range for VAR scenario?

thanks,

Borut

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually I do not know what you need the external number range in support meesages for.

In my system only the internal one for abap notifications and the internal for crm service messages is used.

But why don't you just solve your problem by creating an external one? It is a required customizing step anyway (IMG activity SOLMAN_SUP_NR_SERVM)

As for the auth. issue, double check that the following things fit together

- AISUSER (User, Customer Number, S-User) for Reported-By and Message Processor

- iBase used in the message (auth. on Service Marketplace, probably the identification tab in tx: BP - not sure if that is important in this case)

- Authorization in Solution Manager

I think there is one or another note regarding that error message but I do not have those at hand right now, I am sorry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, I solved the problem. I've found an error in the RFC, even if it the connection was working?!

Thanks anyway.

Borut

Former Member
0 Kudos

How actualy did you solve the problem!?

Lp, Borut

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have solved my problem.

It took time.

Regards, Borut

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the same problem at this moment, can you tell me how you solved this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Sérgio Vieira

Former Member
0 Kudos

Really no one encountered this kind of problem?

thanks,

Borut