cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement type in Lean WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends

I am working on ids, I assigned Lean WM 012 to my plant XY01 and create new material. In select view (MM01) i entered plant, storage location, sales organization, distribution, Warehoune number 012 and storahe type 03.

Now i am trying to create stock for newly created meterial using T.code MB1C. In next screen, i entered movement type 561, but system giving error that "WM movement type 561 not allowed". I tried other movement type like 501 etc also but for all the defined movement type system giving same error.

Please give comment, what i should do.

Thanks

Dave

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

As you know there are two ways of creating a ORGanizational unit in SAP

1) Define

2) Copy

if you define a Org unit then the relevant assignment WRT movement types are not assigned on its own

if you copy a Org unit then all the relevant entries will be copied and also movement types assignments

if you have created a warehouse by defining any of the parameters like warehouse number, storage type ...... then you might face that problem.

Also you can check whether movement types exist WRT your warehouse in the following path

SPRO> LE> Warehouse managment> Activities> Movement types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SPRO>>>>logistics execution>>>>>Shipping>>>>.Picking>>>>Lean WM>>>>Control "Plant/Storage Location/Warehouse No." Assignment

aintain the settings

Try to find the answers for your query by searching in the forum using the SEARCH option.

I am confident that you will be getting a lot of resources and answers and even more replies

which will already helped in solving the issue and also definitely they will give you broad understanding of the topic.

And also check the WIKI section of this forum there are valuable notes, configurations,etc.

check this link for wiki section.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/erplo/main

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/ERP+SD

regards

rithvika