cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Need some help with pricing, we have 7 different materials for which pricing is defined separately for condition type PN00.Also in the sales deal we have defined SPA (Net price agreement) for these 7 different part no.for example

Part A $100

Part B $200

Part C $300

Part D $400

Part E $500

Part F $600

Part G$700

Now the requirement is if the customer buys all 7 parts then they should get SPA pricing, but if they decides to buy only Part A & B then they should get PN00 price. I am not sure how we can define in SAP for special pricing to be applied only when all 7 parts are purchased if not then regular price PN00 should be applied,

Appreciate your advice and suggestion to meet this requirement.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Analyssis shows in Standard system there is no such availability.Discuss with technical consultnat and explain the requirment and if any suitable user exit avialable and how to fulfill the givne requirement is discuss and come to a conclusion whether the reqt is possible or not.

Thanks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member839993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI mike,

U can try what Raja was saying, but for your requirement the best solution is a routine. Try both the options and keep me posted.

regards,

US

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mike,

As per my thinking, create one Dummy Item having alll these item as the BOM parts. When ever customer will choose all the item so the price of that Dummy item will come else the price of individual BOM component will come.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

For your problem, you have to defined one condition type as special discount in that you have to define the routine in the ALTCTYPE column. In that routine you can define that discount will be applicable when total value exceeds the particular value. in this way you can give the special price to the customer.

Abhishek