cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual condition requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus,

How a manual condition type can be set to check the required logic before or at the time of saving it ?

This is for shipment and entered using VT02.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your useful response.

Regards,

Manoj

gilmarluiz_puntel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

In transaction VOFM you can create a requirement for pricing (Menu: Requirement -> Pricing).

You can write your own logic (messages, warnings) and assign the requirement to your condition ZEXF in your pricing procedure.

When the user inform this condition, the system execute this requirement.

I believe that this functionallity exist in 4.0 version.

Link: [Pricing Procedure|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/en/dd/5616cc545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm]

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

We do have some other automatic generated conditions for this shipment.

If I have to hard code it then can it be done through user exit ?

If yes, Can you please advise user exit for shipment ?

Thanks for your follow up on it.

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj

Try using BADI_LE_SHIPMENT and use Method AT_SAVE..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Sorry for getting back to you late.

In fact we are working on 4.0 version so this BADI doesn't exit for it.

Any idea about user exit ?

Regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivanand,

We add one o/p condition ZEXF (for export packing) manually after shipment gets created.

Now per requirement, we want to set up some kind of error message while entering this condition or at the time of saving of it based on if shipment is completely packed or not.

We have logic for if shipment is completely packed but not sure how to implement it in order to trigger this output when it is added manually using VT02.

Initially I thought to implement in the requiement of this condition type but understand that this requirement will be checked when conditions are automatically picked. Please advise.

Hope I elaborated this problem.

Please let me know for any further question on it.

Thanks for your follow up on it.

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj..

Can we infer that there are other output conditions which you will allow even though the shipment is not completely packed?

if you allow than you have to hard-code (unless you want to create a new table to maintain this condition type and call it in the user exit) this new condition type in the shipment user exits (at the same place where you have the logic of calculation whether the shipment is fully packed or not, or check out with the programmer which is the best) and raise an error before the shipment is saved or after the user leaves the entry of condition type from the text-field.

alternatively you can restrict the user in reaching the edit mode of the condition type if the shipment is not fully packed (check out with the programmer).. i am sure we have a status where we can see whether the shipment is fully packed or not..

let me know if you need more details

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One thing that it is not for pricing procedure. It is for output determination for shipment.

I understand to create routine for requirement of condition type but I think this way it won't check logic for manually entered condtion type using VT02. This will work for automatic condition type.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Can you pls eloborate your question? What manual O/p condition type you enter in shipment?

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Write a routine and assign it to manual condition type in pricing procedure.The logic includes the conditon type to be present in conditions tab page in sales order.

Then user manually enters the required condition type and saves the order.

Thanks