cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No AUC shown on settlement for WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

The WBS shows status of AUC but when you go to the the WBS and check the settlement rule, there is none shown. If you go from the project WBS to the AUC (Extras>Asset under construction)the AUC was created.

The account assignment indicator is set and the investment profile is assigned to the WBS and provides for an asset under construction.

I am using t-code CJ20N. Why isn't the AUC shown on the settlement for the WBS?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Run the first settlement thru CJ88 (By period). Settlement rule will be auto populated and you will be able to see AUC number in settlement rule.

Thanks

Sarang

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the actual cost on the WBS element or not. Only if there is actual cost on the WBSE, settlement run will be executed and settlement rule created.

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sudhir

the cost is there.

Thanks

Ron

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried this in all your environments ? Try this in your diff environemnts such as Sand box, Dev, QA etc. If the issue is consistent for all environemnets, go ahead and raise an OSS message for SAP to look into this.

But make sure that your configuration is correct before you raise OSS. It seems from your replies that everything is set up correctly, but not sure why system is not behaving correctly.

Thanks

Sarang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked your settlement profile to make sure that all your actual cost cost elements are represented in the allocation structure and your settlement profile allows the asset as the receiver? You might want to check the detail list from your settlement run to see if it's in fact settling anything. Unless partial settlement is done, the AUC settlement rule is not generated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The cost elements are represented in the allocation strucuture and the settlement profile allows for the asset as a receiver. You were right though about the settlement run and the detail list. There is no detail after the settlement is completed. Why is this occurring?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chk the report CJID. Do you see line item report against the AUC which is created ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No I do not. The report is blank! I believe you are right, the problem is in the settlement. What would casue this?

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in the investment profile is the manage AuC box checked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The AUC is actuall being created, there is a master record for the asset. The actual AUC (asset number) is not shown on the WBS settlement. On the asset master record, on the Origin tab, shows the WBS it is linked to but yet the AUC is not shown on the WBS. The WBS status shows AUC. It is almost like a bug of some sort, but any notes that I have found which sound as if they could be the fix have already been applied to the system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Settlement rule (For Partial Settlement i.e.Moving the cost from WBSE to AUC) will get populated once you do the Partial Settlement (i.e. Moving the cost from WBSE to AUC) through CJ88 / CJ8G.

Once you do the partial settlement you can see the settlement rule by Edit -

> Cost -

>Settlement rule.

By investment profile you can generate the AUC asset nos against the WBSE once you release the project. But those AUC asset no will only get reflected in settlement rule once you do the partial settlement (i.e. Moving the cost from WBSE to AUC).

Thanks & regards,

Pradip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pradip

I agree with each of your steps and the results you state. I went through each step as you defined except that when I go to Edit>Costs>Settlement rule, the AUC is not there. Any other ideas/thoughts on this are appreciated!

Thanks

Ron

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have run the first settlement through CJ88 and the Accoutn Assingment is ticked! I must be missing something else, but I cannot figure it out! I'll check every suggestion, any other ideas?? Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

You might have run the settlement in Test Run. Pls remove the test run and tick detail list n then run the settlement. I faced the same issue few days back.

Thanks

Sarang

Former Member
0 Kudos

I reran it, made sure the"test run" was unchecked, still same results

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please check whether you have tick on the "account Assignment" and also the status of the WBS is released.