Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while Document Checkin.

nirajsikligar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While checkin in the document in DIR, following error is comming.

Error While checking in and storing: C:\Documents and Settings\neha.s.JUPITER\Desktop\A

Following customizing has been done, In spro- Define document types, Kpro checkbox is ticked, PC is a default data carrier type, Document path in workstation application is %auto% document applications.

Earlier checkin was possible with same settings, since last fews days , we are facing the above mentioned error.

from CV02N We are able to view the documents which are already checked in, but new document cannot be created from CV01N.

Content repository and storage category are working fine. We have checked in OAC0 and OACT as well as CSADMIN. Connectivity is fine.

Content Server is setup on Linux Box. WHen i see the status . DBstate shows online, Apachectl is also started.

When checkin in the doc from CV01N, while saving, SAPHTTP Destination check is successful. After this check we face the above mentioned error.

Kindly help on this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Niraj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This error shows up for various reasons

Mostly the error would be basis related..

Ask BASIS to check the functioning of repository in se38, program RSCMST

Also check in su53 whther any authorisation is missing..

Regards

Aby

nirajsikligar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Aby,

We have checked, there is no issue of Authorizations.

Will check through the program suggested by you.

Thanks and Regards,

Niraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Niraj

As Aby said there must be some problem with the content repostory itself. Plz check with your basis team.

Regards

Prasad

nirajsikligar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

SAP OSS message was raised for the same, and from there we found that log file for the transactional data was full.

Log file back up was taken and was flused.

Now we are able to check in the documents.

Issue was resolved by following method:

Our Transactional log file was full.

Just executed this command to overwrite the log file

./dbmcli on SDB>db_execute SET LOG AUTO OVERWRITE ON

OK

---

./dbmcli on SDB>

And documents are getting checked in now.

Thanks all for your support.

Regards,

Niraj Sikligar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niraj

Try checking in the files into some other storage location. The files which you are able to see in cv02n must have been checked in in a different storage location.

Regards

Prasad

nirajsikligar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

I am able to check in the files in Default storage DMS (main files) storage location DMS_C1_ST, but not in the content repository.

How can I see the to which repository my previous checked in documents are stored?

Thanks and Regards,

Niraj Sikligar