cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping point determination & selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Through an enhancement, we have increased the manual shipping points possible from a plant to 100 and have about 50-60 defined for the plant with the correct shipping point assignment and determination. However, in the selection screen in the order at the line item level>shipping, the drop down gives a selection possible only of 12 (first 12 shipping points) - all the rest don't show up at all. However, manually, the system accepts them from the list which is configured.

I have tried changing the restriction from 500 entries to blanking it out but the remaining shipping points still don't show up. Is there any configuration around this to allow only a certain number to show up at the line item level? Any clues where this setting may lie?

Many thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check the oss note 1313827 , 856275 and 101254 whether you have implemented to solve the issue.

regards,

ALV Ramana

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>I have tried changing the restriction from 500 entries to blanking it out but the remaining shipping points still don't show up

Not a solution, just an explanation of what you are seing:

You removed the default limit for searching records using a look-up or search help. Unfortunately, as you have discovered, this did not work in your case. That is becausde the SAP settings (without your user exit) has a limit of 12 Shipping Points for every Plant/Loading group combination. You are seeing all the values in the Shipping Point Determination table in the drop down, but the user exits permits you to enter other shipping points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, John. What would be the solution to this? Any user exit for this screen? I checked and we do have the notes mentioned by Ramana above, applied in our system. How can we make all of them show up though?