cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get the Pool Space Belong to particular Contract?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My client develop a new report, when you enter the Building and then find the contracts belong to that Building.

When you get the contracts, you need to find the Pool Space (Floors) attached to the contract.

I need to know what transparent tables I need to access to get the Pool Space (Floor) belong to the contract.

I appreciate any help.

Hector

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hector,

normally it works the other way around.

You have a building, you select the pooled spaces or rental units that belong to this building, and than you look up, in which contracts your spaces or ru is used.

Please keep in mind, that a rental unit etc. may belong to different contracts during its existence, so checking the assignment at a special date is neccessary.

There are some bapi and api function modules, that do the selection for you.

If for any reason you need to enter the tables directly, check the following (depending on your release, these are ECC 5.0 or higher):

building; vibdbu

space; vibdro

contract: vicncn

Ute

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved!!!!

Thanks a lot.

Hector

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sivaprasad_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally, you do not assign buildings to a particular contract. you assign Rental Object to a RE contract. So, it may not be possible to get the contracts on the basis of buildings.( The assignment is still possible, in case you give the whole building on lease to a business partner ... for example)

Next, you can assign Pooled space to a contract, but normally we assign Rental space to the RE contract. So again the same issue arises.

If you are looking at Pooled spaces assigned to the building, then you can directly look at from table VIBDRO . you need not go around through RE Contract route.

Let me know if u need any clarifications.

Enjoy...

Siva