cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

two different sld

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have two SLDs.. lets say SLD A and SLD B.

SLD A contains an R3 (R3T) system and an XI(XIT) system

SLD B contains an R3 (R3U) system and an XI(XIU) system too.

IDOC to abapProxy scenario

I want to send IDOC from R3T to R3U by using XIU and finally it calls an abapProxy of R3U ..is it possible to realize this scenario without using XIT..and as you guess , R3T has an integration server definition points to XIT and it uses XIT system to communicate other systems in SLD A..

Can i send this IDOC to abapProxy of R3U via XIU without any changes in (SXMB_ADM) Integeration Server Configuration on R3T system?

How i can i do ?

Thanks..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do the ALE setting from R3T to XIU. This ensures that idocs get routed from R3T to XIU.

Then do the proxy settings between XIU and R3U. This ensures that your proxy generation for XIU objects can be done in R3U.

Now your scenario should work.

Refer these blogs:

ALE configuration for pushing idocs from SAP to XI

/people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2007/01/22/ale-configuration-for-pushing-idocs-from-sap-to-xi

Configuration steps required for posting idoc's(XI)

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

Create Proxy Connections: /people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/c9/7a1041ebf0f06fe10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Regards,

Balaji.M

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The simple answer is yes. The same R/3 system (R3T) could send idocs to any number of PI systems. Just some ALE config is required.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basically you can have your lanscape like this

R3T---XIU--R3U ( No need of XIT), only only XI Server is enough to integrate your systems

Send the Idoc from R3T to -

XIU---- and XIU will route the message to R3U via Abap Proxy.

Just register the Tecnical & Business systems of R3T & R3U in XIU's SLD

Regards

Seshagiri