cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First approach to cFolders - Technical background

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have several requirements over cFolders, and I´m afraid I barely know what cFolders is.

I would like if someone could give a technical background, like what kind of technology is it made in (as long as I read, it´s a BSP, right?), and what should I know to make changes to standard functionality (for example, am I expected to know html, javascript, or another language?), or the ways changes should be made (open standard code? are there Badis?).

Additionally, my "big" requirement consist of implementing digital signature to files which are going to be uploaded to cFolders. Any previous experience that could help me?

Thanks in advance, any contribution would be appreciated.

Federico.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ulf_petzel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

there are a lot of BADIs and APIs (function modules) to enhance cFolders functionalities, like in import of data from ERP to cFolders or the other way aroubd, executing programs when switching a status of an object, etc.

All objects (besides the document) are defined as an XML, which can be enhanced on the WebDAV directory, resulting in immediate update of the UI without any coding. Also you can create your own custom objects with the generic object capability, directly visible in the UI, having all cFolders capabilities natively available like authorizations, status profile assignment, search, versioning, etc. ....

Please check the cFolders Installation Guide and the cFolders Help for details.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_ppm450sp04/helpdata/en/00/e8c80ae8fc3842b5bedf5d67879dae/frameset.htm]

http://help.sap.com/SCENARIOS_BUS2005/helpdata/EN/CF/3017412797F523E10000000A155106/content.htm

Regards, Ulf.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

What a coincidence, that´s exactly what I did in cFolders.

Please open a new thread, I' be glad to help.

Regards,

Federico.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Federico,

I'll do it right now

Thanks,

Ricardo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There´s no material anywhere...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Federico,

I've the same requirement "digital signature to files which are going to be uploaded to cFolders", did you find it how to implement it?

Please let me know

Thanks in advance & regards,

Ricardo.