cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Determination by Order Reason

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Finance Department wants to re-direct the COGS posting of certain orders to a different GL account that the rest of our orders. This cannot be based on material, material type, or plant because we are utilizing the same materials from the same plant for our regular orders at the same time as for these "charitable donation" orders. They prefer to do this by order reason, but order type would also be acceptable. I have looked at account determination and also in OBYC, but do not see how I can make this work. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, I understand the process to create a condition table and add it to account determination, etc. I do not usually assign an account key to VPRS on my pricing procedure. I think I will need to include account key on my condition table key combination and assign that account key to VPRS on my pricing procedure. Will that override the usual VPRS COGS GL posting?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The best way is to have the Order Reason as one of those combinations in VKOA and assign the respective G/L Accounts accordingly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laurie

While doing Revenue Account determination , maintain a condition table with key combination of order reason and for that order reason you do the remaining process of maintaining con type , acc seq , assigning procedure to the billing document type and then in VKOA select the order reason condition table and then do the assignment

But it is advisable to use the standard key combination only

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

If iam not wrong

you can create a new table with order reason as one of the field in V/12

and maintain the access sequence and maintain VKOA settings

regards