cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

search help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

There is already exiting z program made for business requirment . They have used one select-options ,

Select-options s_werks for mard-werks .

The search help for this comes from T001W table . But the search help is not showing all the values which are present in the T001W table what may be the reason .

thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How do you know that it doesn't show all the values?

Are you sure?

I think T001w table is having more than 200 entries, that is the reason you are unable to see all of them in one go.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav,

I think the problem is because it is taking the default no:of selections (say 50) and displaying that many number of values in the search help. Increase the number of hits,and you can get more number of values.

There is an downward-pointing arrow above the toolbar. Just clicking on that arrow , a new dialog box appears and you can increase the number of hits .

Regards,

Sylendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The field MARD-WERKS uses the search help H_MARC and this help use the view H_MARC.

This view is a join between the table MARC e T001W, so the search help can only show the plants with materials, i.e. with hits in MARC.

Try this

Select-options s_werks for t001w-werks .

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghavendra,

Do you see any pattern in the data filtered?

Regards,

Ravi

abdul_hakim
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Define select-options with ref to T001W.

Cheers,

Abdul

Former Member
0 Kudos

The no of entries to be displayed must have been restricted. Remove it and then try.