cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Travel Exp Booking Form Name

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could you let me know the name of the standard form available in the SAP system for the expense booking in PR05?

Please also let me know the standard form is a Smart Form or something else?

Like for PDF form Name is : PTRV_EXPENSE_FORM

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

The standard form in PR05 is also PTRV_EXPENSE_FORM, which is PDF as you know. But you have to set the same somewhere in config otherwise you would get standard list format.

Regards,

CSY.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, my requirement is if I will not use the PDF form (Name PTRV_EXPENSE_FORM) then system will show a different form in PR05 may be its Smart Form or SAP Script, I would like to know what SAP is using when I have deactivated the PDF form & what is the name of that form.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

In that case it will not show Smartform or Script, It just shows list output.

Regards,

CSY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CSY,

Thanks for your reply, please let me know whether

1. u201CList outputu201D is a program? through which all these details are coming in a particular format when we view by pressing the u201CSimulateu201D button in PR05 if yes then

2. Can it be possible to make the changes by making a copy of the original program & make it a u201CZu201D program? & after changes

3. Whether it is possible to attach with the standard PR05? And not to a u201CZPR05u201D So that we can view the u201CZ list outputu201D (modified program of list output) in the same manner as we are viewing the original u201CList outputu201D

4. If yes, please let me know in detail.

Regards,