cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Withholding tax code (BSEG-QSSKZ)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have the following problem:

We use the Withholding tax code and when we save a document, the systems update the XX in the field BSEG-QSSKZ.

How can I save the correct tax code in BSEG-QSSKZ, instead of “XX”.

Please help...!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priority,

I am using ECC6 and am still experiencing exactly the same issue as abaper abap posted Mar 31,2006 below:

While using Withholding Tax Codes to post WHT payment documents for Australian company codes, the systems updates the value "XX" incorrectly in the field BSEG-QSSKZ. ( This is the WHT Code field and should populate with values such as "RY" representing 10% Royalty withholding amount in our system configuration (based on tax codes stored in the Vendor Master Tab "withholding tax accounting" and (Table LFBW_ Field WT_WITHCD)

The OSS Note that we were looking at is not applicable to our system and changes related to that note should already be present in our system. Therefore, I am needing urgent guidance as to how we should implement a solution. All of the following tables are updating witht the incorrect value XX:

BSEG/BSID/

BSAD/BSIK/

BSAK/BSIS/

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Did you solve your problem ? I have same problem now .

Thanks

Dash

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I can suggest is start the program F-43 and start the debug. Set a watch point on this field and check where it get the value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Please check note 651033. Also please set a break point in the program MF05AI10_EXTENDED_WITHHOLDING_ line 61 and check if ur program goes through the process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

Thnaks for ur reply....

1).

I set a break-point in MF05AI10_EXTENDED_WITHHOLDING_ and While doing F-43 its going through this.

2).

I have refferred the SAP note 651033 but it talks about the 4.7/4.6c/4.5B , I am using ECC5.0 version .

Can you suggest some thing on this so that BSEG-QSSKZ filed will be updated.

Please help...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The system should be insert the withholding tax code it's setted in the master data of the Vendor (or customer) you're using in your posting.

Max