cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple credit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I enabled simple credit check(C) for my sales doc...and the credit limit maintained thru fd32 is Rs.40000/-...so in my understanding if any order value exceeds this amt then I sud get a msg but for any oder value system thorws msg how tat is possile?....correct me if am wrong in my understanding....also if I enter 10 materials each price is 1000 then the order value sud b 10000 ryt but it throws a msg saying "credit limit has been exceeded by 11918.20 INR".....a difference of 1918.20 is thr always for any qty I enter.....need some clarifications on this...........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Just take the example

suppose a customers credit limit is 500000

and the already credit exposure is 58354

now when you create a sales order for 600000Rs then system will throw an error message or warning message that

the credit limit has been exceeded by Rs 158354

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rithvika,

Can u explain ur example?...... I think the figures are mistakenly entered..........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gopal,

Wihtout OVA8 settings your Credit Management in FD32 will not work as you need to maintain the Risk Category there. The settings for Risk Category will be maintained in OVA8.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for ur reply..but Sunil its a simple credit check so maintaining OVA8 is not required I guess correct me if am wrong........and rthvika my question is totally different....see I have maintained credit limit as 40000 in fd32 status...so only if the order value exceeds this amt pop-up has to come but for any value I enter msg comes.......any inputs?..................

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What said above by other members are correct.

First, in T.code FD32, for the customer master go to status page. There you can see a button called A/R summary. Click on it, and there you can see credit limit and receivables value.

In the same status page, you can find risk category. Go to T.code OVA8, and select the details pertaining to this risk category. Go to the details and for the field static (under checks), based on the values set at reaction field, the system issues the message.

Just check the difference between the receivables value and credit limit.

Then check the new order value that you enter, and if the new order value and receivable values exceeds the credit limit, then you get the message (error/warning depending on the setting in OVA8), for the exceeded value.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check if already any sales orders are blocked because of credit check

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

May be the Credit check is happening from OVA8.Select your Credit Control Area, Risk Cateogry and Crddit Group and inside you will find Max. Document value and see what is the value maintained there.May be because of that value it is giving you that message.