cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I maintained tax record thru vk11 for MWST condition type...while doing so system asked me to enter tax code which I created thru FTXP.......my question is in the record if I maintain any % systems accepts then for wht reason system asks me to enter % when I create a taxcode thru FTXP....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal

While maintaining conditon record in VK11 , system will ask for tax code because system should know wheather it is a input tax or output tax . That is the reason system will ask to assign the tax code

That is the reason while maintaining tax code in FTXP you get two types of taxes which are input & output taxes options and we need to assign a output tax , that is the reason we will assign the tax code

What Our friend Rithvika said is also correct

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Raja & Srinath

Thanks for your explanation for tax codes it has updated my knowledge and i think also of forum members

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I think you are using TAXINN procedure

FTXP tax code is just a dummy purpose to maintain in condition records

I created a Dummy tax code Z0 with no values maintained here

i maintain the condition values in % only in VK11 as you know for taxes condition type we have to maintain TAX code.

TAX code was in use wheen it is TAXinj

guru's correct me if i am wrong

regards

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Rithvika is very correct

You are using TAXINN procedure

1.TAXINN is a condition based taxing procedure (Taxrates are picked from condition records in VK11)

2.Taxcode is reqd to be maintained in condition record ,if not, the sales cycle will go up to billing but wont get released to accounting

3.The taxcode created here is dummy as a single dummy taxcode like Z0 will suffice the requirement for different taxrates

Taxcode is dummy here

Regards

Raja

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gopal,

Its a standard behiour of FTXP, we maintain Caluculation type is Percentage for all tax related condtion types.

you can co ordinate with your FI person to know more on FTXP

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ramesh