cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of No range interval for ARE1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have maintained the No ranges for ARE1 (J_1IARE1) for the financial year 2009. But when I am trying to delete the same entry, the system is displaying the message u201CDeletion only possible if status is initialu201D. The current status is zero as ARE1 is not created for year 2009. If Iam making the no range of the year 2008 as initial and now when I try to delete, the system deletes both intervals for 2008 and 2009 but not only for 2009. Is this working as expected?

Thanks

Isaac

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

When you want to delete a number range its status should be 0 then only you can delete that number range

it is the standard behaiviour i checked it in my system

2008 i can select but i am unable to select 2009 number range

and when i delete both the 2008 and 2009 number ranges are getting deleted

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rithvika,

Yes, as I said earlier,Iam allowed to delete if Iam changing the status for 2008 as 0, but I dont want to make the 2008 initial, I just want to delete the 2009 only(status is 0 for 2009).I guess there should be a way to allow it.

(If you scroll down,you will be able to select the second one but the system selects both the entries automatically).

Thanks

Isaac

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I donno why you want to delete the 2009 number range as its status will be zero simply you can edit the number range for year 2009.

select your inteval it will be 01 here edit

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rithvika,

In the case of SD document no ranges(VN01),we can delete individual number range no and why not for Excise...just posted to know any reason for this.

Thank you for your replies. I will keep this open for some time may be I can get some info on this.

Regards,

Isaac

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member839993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your requirement, go to Edit>Delete Year>save it.

Your requirement is served.

regards,

US

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi US,

I have already tried this.....and of no use.Any ways...thank you all for the replies.

Iam just closing this...

Answered

Thanks

Isaac