cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hierarchy in CRM system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have created a Base Hierarchy in CRM System by name " BASE_PROD" and assign some category to this hierarchy.

Now the problem lies in:-

1. I am not able to assign certain set types which I want to use as they are used in other Base Hierarchy ( These Base hierarchy are copied from R/3 to CRM)

2. I don't want to use the hierarchy which are copied from R/3 to CRM and want to create them in CRM system itself.

3. When I try to delete these Base Hierarchy in CRM, system issue error Massage " Hierarchy R3PRODSTYP may only be changed in original system ER1CLNT200".

(here ER1CLNT200 is the R/3 system).What is the menu path in R/3 for deleting/changing these Hierarchy.

4.Is there any way to use same set types which are already assign to other hierarchy/Category.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Proceed as follows to remove one or more objects from the hierarchy:

Select the objects to be removed by positioning the cursor on each of the objects and activating Select/deselect node (for entity types) or Sel./desel. sub-tree (for data models).

Select Modeling object ® Delete assignment.

The objects are automatically removed from the hierarchy.

You cannot remove an object from the hierarchy without also removing all its subordinate objects.

Delete assignment only removes objects from the data model hierarchy in question.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks natarajan

that was a useful input