Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartform form painter not same size as actual output

aidan_mulcahy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have set up a z page format as 100x150 and assigned this to a smartform.

The form painter in smartforms dislays 100x150, according to the internal ruler .

But, when I print to my label printer (also set up as 100x150) not all info appears.

Testing has showed that the form painter seems to 33% bigger than actual. So, if I keep everything inside the dimensions 66x100, it prints out perfectly.

Any ideas why the form painter is bigger than the actual size?

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the Paper format selected on the Printer, and the Paper Size of the Paper format.

You can get this information from Basis Team. If it is a PC printer, you can check yourself by going to Properties-->Paper Tab of the Printer

Regards

Sahitya

aidan_mulcahy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanks all. Not sure what the issue is but, after using it for a while, it's convenient to have it larger than actual as some of the windows go outside the dimensions when I want to output them vertically but fit inside them in the print out.

thanks for your help.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the Paper format selected on the Printer, and the Paper Size of the Paper format.

You can get this information from Basis Team. If it is a PC printer, you can check yourself by going to Properties-->Paper Tab of the Printer

Regards

Sahitya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it is the problem with printer assigned to print preview of output. Just check it by change the printer assigned to it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kroc,

Check with the basis for the printer settings for the page format which you have created.

Regards,

Sravanthi

aidan_mulcahy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

it is the same... 100x150.