Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Perfroms used in a program

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

my requirement is to find out all the external performs(form will be in another program)in a given program,i want to know wether there are any function modules which does this.i should not be using scan statement for this purpose.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Peter_Inotai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe with Code Inspector you can generate such overview.

In the variant you have the option 'Syntax Check/Generation', 'Extended Program Check' andf you can flag 'FORM/PERFORM Interfaces'.

Peter

5 REPLIES 5

Peter_Inotai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe with Code Inspector you can generate such overview.

In the variant you have the option 'Syntax Check/Generation', 'Extended Program Check' andf you can flag 'FORM/PERFORM Interfaces'.

Peter

0 Kudos

peter

i should be in a position to list the program name and the form used for a given program, i am writing a report for it in which the selection screen consists of just a progam name.

0 Kudos

>i am writing a report for it in which the selection screen consists of just a progam name.

Try transaction SCII, in the object selection you can add single program and in the check variant use Temporary definintion with flagging only the mentioned option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The best way to check your program with "CODE INSPECTOR"

TCODE IS -SCI.

It will help you to find out the number of function module presentin your program.

I hope this will help you to solve your problem.

Thanks

Mrutyunjaya Tripathy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just chek out if this program helps you:

RPR_ABAP_SOURCE_SCAN.

you can do a submit and work your logic here:

submit RPR_ABAP_SOURCE_SCAN
with REPNAME in progs
with SSTRING in table_list...

Regards,