cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc Correlation Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I hav a scenario in BPM which recieves two IDocs and processes further. I used correlation in this. but when i triggered both the IDoc's from the R/3, i'm getting the following error:

Unable to deliver event <b>'RECEIVED' of object 'ZXI_PROXY_DANGEROUSGOOD_A_0001'(IDoc2)</b>. I tried removing recieve for IDoc2 and it was working fine. when i introduced another recieve for IDoc2, i'm getting this problem. I tried the other way round.but, in that case i'm not getting anything(i think the IDoc is not recieved by the BPM) when i double clicked the message that is displayed in the SXMB_MONI.How can i go abt resolving this.

any help wud b appreciated.

Thnx

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure your corelation is active when second Idoc message comes and should satisfy the same corelation condition othewise 2nd message will not find any active instance.

Regards,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Please go thru these..

/people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/07/27/idocs-multiple-types-collection-in-bpm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/3c/831620a4f1044dba38b370f77835cc/frameset.htm

hope these help!

cheers,

Prashanth

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

plz control the message type (-> abstr Inteface -> referred IDoc type) of the receiving container. May be, you changed your z-IDoc and forget to update the repository reference?

Regards,

Udo