cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jco error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Itu2019s a support issue. Messages have failed in integration engine and inbound queues

I am getting different errors in different areas of xiu2014

In Integration engine Problem while determining receivers using interface mapping u201CCommunication failureu201D during JCO CALL

Similarly another error in other message in Integration engine unable to find URL for adapter engine.

In SMQ2 error is XI Error JCO_SYSTEM_FAILURE.MAPPING: Queue stopped.

Pls help !!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nageshwar_reddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

As suggested by Prateek, please check whether the SM59 destination AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER is working or not. If this is not working, search for AI_RUNTIME_ZX2 in smgw=>Goto=>Logged on Clients.

If you find the program ID AI_RUNTIME_ZX2 in TP name column and still have issue, please ensure that the user-id id PI_JCO_USER is not locked or the password has not been changed.

If you can not find the AI_RUNTIME_ZX2 in TP Name column, that means there is an issue with JCo RFC provider. In Visual Admin(PI 7.0) / NWA (PI 7.1), do the necessary stuff which makes the program ids to appear in smgw logged on clients. Basis should know about this.

Hope this helps.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if the RFC destination AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER is working.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply

When I try to restart the message struck in the queue I am getting the below erroru2014

Bean SMPP_CALL_JAVA_RUNTIME3 not found on host xxx, ProgId = AI_RUNTIME_ZX2

Pls help !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Activate queues -- SXMB_ADM

sRINI