Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WDA Enhancement

IanStubbings
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

As well as personalizing the standard WDA - HRASR00_PROCESS_EXECUTE (see other post), I also have a requirement to enhance it. Basically I wish to override the method SEND_FORM on the view controller PROCESS_START. Is this possible or am I just stuck with the pre and post exits? Is there anyway I can stop the standard method being called and replace it with code in my pre or post exit?

Cheers

Ian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

For Enahncement , in addition to Pre Exit and Post Exit one more method is there - Overwrite Exit.

If you use this method, it will overwrite your previous method.

Thanx.

IanStubbings
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Saurav

Thanks for the reply but I don't believe the Overwrite method is available for the web dynpro methods.

Cheers

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ian,

I have implemented OverWrite Exit Method for Webdynpro methods.

Just just check it out. Towards right if you scroll , you will be able to see Create Option for the same.

Thanx.

IanStubbings
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saurav

I only have the option for the Pre and Post exits. Are you on Enhancement pack 1?

Cheers

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,.

I am using EHP4.

Thanx.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

In NetWeaver 7.0 you only have pre and post method enhancements. The Override method enhancement was added with NetWeaver 7.0 Enhp1.

IanStubbings
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Thomas.

That clarifies it for me.

Cheers

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

We are on EHP3 and working on standard travel management packages i.e PTRM_WEB_UI and PTRM_WEB_POWL.While enhancements,we are not able to see the Overwrite exit methods only Pre and Post exits are visible.

Suggest something.

Regards,

Indu

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

As I stated, Override was added with NetWeaver Enhancement Package 1. Since you state that you are at ERP Enhancement Package 3, that means that you are still running on based NetWeaver 7.0. You would have to update to ERP Enhancement Package 4 in order to be running NetWeaver Ehancement Package 1.

Answers (0)