Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selected delivery to billing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, experts,

Pls, give me suggestion,

Currently in my business , when i have create delivery 10 item, then create billing ,system create all line item billing, but i want to create billing selected delivery line item(5 outoff 10),

so, pls, give me suggestion according that requirement.

regards:

Happy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear friend

For this to happen mainly all your sales orders items in their item categories in VOV7 should be marked billing relevance as K and ensure that in VTFL between your del type to billing at item level pos/neg field should be marked as +

In VF01 after inputting your delivery no dont press enter and go to selection list and here you will find the no of items and quantities both as modifiable

This will allow you out of five different line items in the delivery doc only three to be allowed to be invoiced and also for a material X if the delivery qty is 10 units and if you want to invoivce only 5 units that is also possible

But without item category as K billing relevance this will not happen

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

My problem solved

Thanks a lot

Regards

Happy

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi happy

If you have done billing for 10 line items and system has created only 5 billing line items , this is because of the delivery split & billing split parameters .Out of all 10 line items , 5 line items parameters might be same , that is the reason , while doing billing system might have clubbed those 5 line items into one billing document or all 10 line items into one billing document also . So check your delivery split parameters

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto VF01 and enter the delivery document number and donot press enter.

Goto Selection list.

All your 10 line items will appear here.

Select your required line items and then click on copy.

Save.

I hope this solves your problem.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Happy,

In VF01 You need to manually delete the line items which you don't want bill.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you could do the following

in the transaction VF01 , in the initial screen click on the "selection List" tab . when you click on this you can get the selection of items you can want to invoice.

you can select the items and invocie them

hope this helps

Thanks

akasha