Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have created Stock Tranfer Order with ME27

Created Delivery with VL04 with single material but having Batch Split

Lets say...

Qty X from Batch A

Qty Y from Batch B

Now PGI is done. And Goods Receipt is also done at the receiving Plant.

All Material Documents are created and showing properly.

But Qty Y is also appearing in MB5T, that's stock in transit.

How can I correct it.?

Thanks in advance..

Regards,

HP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

could you check if the MIGO - goods reciept is done seperately for each of the batches . so x for batch 1 and y for batch 2

so that you can close both the quantities . here maybe the system is adjusting the entire quanitty against the first avilable entry that is batch one and hence the second is left open

you could specify seperately the stocks for both the batches when doing the migo , as it is STO senario

to resolve this

hope this helps

Thanks

akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still could not solve the issue..!! Actually as u said "maybe the system is adjusting the entire quanitty against the first avilable entry that is batch one and hence the second is left open" but how can I correct this.

I tried to go thru details of GR - Material Document and The Material Movements in the Receiving Plant Stock. Everything else is perfact. But it is showing dual entry (1) as a received stock at the receiving plant - which is correct. (2) Stock in transit which is incorrect b'coz it is already received at the receiving plant.

Anybody have any idea???

Thanks in Advance..

Regards,

HP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check in MB5T which batch is still showing as yet to be received? Justbe doubly sure that you are using the same ref no for MIGO. Check again in MIGO for the batch that is showing in MB5T. Once received it will not show in MB5T.

Best Regards

SAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Patel,

Once you have to check material qty in diff batch in display outbound delivery which has sent from supplying plant .

if qty is more in that outbound delivery.

if not you have to check in STO order purchase order history. what is the qty compare STO order Delivery and material document .(MIGO)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks all for suggestions.. But I think problem was different from all our views.. I have checked more then thrice for the points those were mentioned in this thread by all my collegues.. Finaly we had to take the help of ABAPer to remove it directly from SAP Table.

Resolved..

Regards,

HP