cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

returnable packaging process-traking againt customer reqd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Gurus , pls guide me correctly

my client requires a traking of returnable packaging that send to against customer when sale is happens

he wants to send returnable packaging material either separatly(serate sale order type) or

as 1 line item in Sales Order( pls suggest me in both cases-steps)

here my client is not charging any amount on returnable packaging since it is coming back and wants to charge if he is not retuning in some cases.

and whenever customer returning the material, he wants to update the stock againt customer receipt and wants post goods receipt.

regds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

close

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can use the consignment process to send the packaging material to the customer . you could do the consignment issue whenever a paking is sent to customer and do a consignemnt poick when the customer returns it

you can also track all the stocks at all customer places using the baove process. i think this would serve yopur purpose

hope this helps

Thanks

akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunitha,

Try using "Serial nos" concept which is applicable only for returnable pacakaging material. So when you raise a sales order in either case enter the packaging material . Before this you will have to create the required serial number profile has been entered in the material master for a specific plant.

IMG -->SD --> BF --> Serial nos.

Regards

Sathya