Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report users & authorization values in release strategy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want a report which displays the user names and their release codes from the authorizations which the users have.

Is there any standard report?

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Landra,

what do you mean by 'their release codes from the authorizations' ?

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

I mean, the release codes that each user is ayuthorized, eg release code foro PR, PO in purchasing -mm.

Thank yuou

0 Kudos

Hi,

I think there is no such list which displays user and release codes in standard....

What you could do is to select the required data from table AGR_1251 (to get role name, authorization values for the desired object(s) and then AGR_USERS to get the list of users, who have assigned that roles.

SUIM-reports will not display the users and the authorization values at the same screen (from my knowledge) - beside rsusr008_009_new (users by critical authorizations -

b.rgds,

Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Landra,

There is no standard report to get this data. But you can get this by combining the data of the 2 tables AGR_1251 & AGR_USERS.

1. Goto SE16 --> table AGR_1251. Give Z* for Role, M_EINK_FRG for Object & FRGCO for Field Name and run it.

2. Goto SE16 --> table AGR_USERS. Give Z* for Role and execute it.

Vlookup both the reports in step 1 & 2 to get the list of users having access to a particular Release Code in the system.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok