cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the status of Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario wheirin I need to forcefully change the status of a sales order to complete eventhough the delivery / invoice is not complete. Reason is because the user has stopped to take further deliveries.

I already have 3 deliveries / invoices for my Sales order and I want to stop any subsequent ones. However the status field in a sales order is grayed out so I cant change it manually.

Is there any other way I can make the status of my sales order to complete or stop further deliveries / invoices?

If you want any other information then do let me know.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe that if you reject the sales order it will not allow any further deliveries/invoices and the status will became complete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

but I cant reject it as we run a customer sattemenr Z report which would ignore all the rejected orders which we dont wnat as this is not arejected order.

If I set a delivery block now on schedule line level, then will it work?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi christino,

That's what I told to you earlier to maintain the delivery blocks at the schedule lines.And also maintain the billing block also.It will work.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Krishna I amintained it..still the status is being processed.

Don worry. i just wanted to stop further deliveries so it should work.

Thank you all

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

tariq_aziz
Participant
0 Kudos

I understand you already have some deliveries for some of the items in the order and some invoices too. If so then you CAN'T changes the status of THE document. thatd be wrong, as some transaction is already processed hence it is greyed out.

if you wish to block further deliveries etc for the balance of the items then the blocks too wouldnt be right as again they are on the doc level.

For the case specific you need to set the "reason of rejection" at the ITEM level thus updating that the balance of the items are irrelevant for the further processing. and save. That would complete the order, and your purpose met.

Regards,

Tariq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One way is to maintain the delivery block and billing block for that sales order.so that the subsequent documnets will not be created.

Another way is to delete the sales order either by giving reason for rejection or in the menu bar click on "sales document" and click on delete.

Regards,

Krishna.