cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting Courier Charges

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have a query on accounting courier charges for each invoice.

My customer (a service industry) sends invoices by courier and takes those charges as general cost.

Now they want to account those courier charges to each invoice. The courier charges need not come in the billing, but some how they want to know the courier charges per customer per month. They want to link each Air way bill number (AWB) from courier companies to Invoices. Pleae let me know how we can do this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For this, you need to create the courier companies as a vendor and FI people will account such expenses in FB60. There you can see a field "Reference" (field name XBLNR).

Ask FI people to key in the billing document reference here. The said field is being stored in FI Tables like BKPF, BSAD, BSAK, BSAS, BSIK, BSIS etc.,

So you can develop a zee report taking into consideration the said field and compare the courier charges billing document wise.

If you want a detailed report, you may even consider VBRK and VBRP tables.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

create a condition type "ZCCH" courier charges and maintain it in ur pricing procedure and keep it as statistical

maintain condition record for that condition type

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for the reply. The courier charges will be known only after a week and the AirWayBill number will be available only after the Invoice is handed over to the courier company.

It is not complulsory to know the courier charges at the pricing procedure level, but they somehow want to link the AirwayBill number to customer to see how much they spent on each customer. Please let me know if there are any other ways

Thanx