cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk shipment process flow,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, dear,

Can u explain me , how to link delivery to bulk shipment , And also explain me work flow of bulk shipment,

thanks a lot,

Regards:

Happy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To link deliver to bulk shipment, Go to tcode O4F1, give required BULK SHIPMENT TYPE and TRASPORTATION PLANING POINT, then go to document section and assign delivery to the bulk shipment.

As far as process flow is concerned,

Order -> delivery (without post good issue) -> Bulk shipment -> loading confirmation -> delivery confirmation -> GI -> invoicing and then Accouting doc.

Hope it will solve your purpose.

Regards

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

Vikram

I complate process to Order -> delivery (without post good issue) -> Bulk shipment ,

now i want to do loading confirmation -> delivery confirmation -> GI -> invoicing and then Accouting doc.

tell me how to create this,

Thanks, a lot

Regards:

Haresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In bulk shipment for sales side

Load confirmation is O4G1 and delivery confirmation O4H1 in this case delivery confirmation is GI. But in Purchase side delivery confirmation is goods receipt.

there is shipment cost generated in this case. for creating the shipment cost use transaction VI01

Thank You

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

well, once u create bulk shipment, status should be 2, now go to O4G1 for load confirmation and O4H1delivery confirmation, GI will happen automatically once del,. confirmation happens and overall status changes to 6. Then do billing as usual with VF01 or thru billing due list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, VIKRAM YOUR SUGGESTION VERY USEFUL TO ME,

I HAD COMPLETED MY DELIVERY CONFORMATION , AND IT'S STATUS 6. NOW I AM GOING TO CREATE SHIPMENT COST AT A TIME SYSTEM GIVE WARNING MESSAGE

Missing document item quantity assignments created

AFTER WHEN I ENTER AT A TIME SYSTEM DONT COPY ANY LINE ITEM TO SHIPMENT AND GIVE MESSAGE IN LOG

Item not created because service agent CC not in reference document

cAN U GIVE ME IT'S SOLUTION.

IN SHIPMENT I ALSO MENTION CARRIER , FOR YOUR INFORMATION

regards:

Happy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with transaction VI01

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos