Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM needed......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have BKPF-AWKEY(10),VBRP-VBELN and VBRP-AUBEL.

I want SOLD-TO-COUNTRY. I know how to pick it via linking tablesVBRP-AUBEL>VBAK-VBELN>KNA1-KUNNR.

Could any suggest me if we have any FM(function module) to get the SOLD-TO-COUNTRY using VBRP-AUBEL.

Quite urgent please.

Thanks in Advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

i'm not sure there is any Function for this, if you want it to be in the form of FM then you need to write the custome Fm by placing the same logic by linking the tables. i think there is no Fm for this.

Regards

Vijay

6 REPLIES 6

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

i'm not sure there is any Function for this, if you want it to be in the form of FM then you need to write the custome Fm by placing the same logic by linking the tables. i think there is no Fm for this.

Regards

Vijay

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

How about VBRK-LAND1? That should be your answer without additional document selections.

Regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

query VBPA with VBRP-AUBEL, u will get all the assosiated partner functions ( like sold-to-party, ship-to-party ).

I am not sure whether sold to country is one of the partner functions? anyway try and let us know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try using the following FM

CALL FUNCTION 'SD_PARTNER_DATA_GET'

EXPORTING

fic_objecttype = pi_objecttype

fic_objectkey = pi_objectkey

CHANGING

fet_xvbpa_actual = lt_xvbpa.

pi_objecttype = BUS2032

pi_objectkey = vbrp-aubel

lt_xvbpa same as vbap.

0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

could you past here the total code related to this FM.

If you have any other please suggest.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kdeepak,

It seems u will have to go the hard way as I checked in the VA02 trx also and it does call this FM but populates the tables before it calls FM. So u will have to do the manually.