Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interfaces - (FI/CO) - GL Account Balances Extract To Legacy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I Need to extract data from coss and cosp tables based on selection criteria given in Functional design.Company code and Fiscal Year and Fiscal Period is the selection screen input.

From cosp and coss tables

LEDNR,objnr,wrttp,versn,kstar,beknz,twaer fields needs to be retrieved and I need to write it in to a file at application server.At the same time I need to calculate debit balance and credit balance and netamount.

In these two tables GL account field is not available.

How can I calculate debit ,credit balances and net amount based on this criteria by cosidering G/L accounts.

Please give me clear picture of this.(Tables ,fields and regarding selection )

Please reply immediately.

Regards

vijaya P

3 REPLIES 3

andreas_mann3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can go over cost-centre:

1) select all cost-centres from csks of your company code.

2) Loop that itab and concatenate the objnr for cosp:

concatenate 'KS' your_kokrs itab-kostl into objnr.

3) select cosp / coss for all object-numbers

Andreas

0 Kudos

Hi ,

My Problem is from which table can I Get GL accounts and how can i link that field to coss and cosp and calculate debit balance and credit balance and net amount.please explain in detail.

I Need to extract GL BAlances data from coss and cosp tables based on selection criteria given in Functional design.Company code and Fiscal Year and Fiscal Period is the selection screen input.

From cosp and coss tables

LEDNR,objnr,wrttp,versn,kstar,beknz,twaer fields needs to be retrieved and I need to write it in to a file at application server.At the same time I need to calculate debit balance and credit balance and netamount.

In these two tables GL account field is not available.

How can I calculate debit ,credit balances and net amount based on this criteria by cosidering G/L accounts.

Please give me clear picture of this.(Tables ,fields and regarding selection )

Please reply immediately.

Regards

vijaya P

0 Kudos

Here is the link:

FI                    CO

field              saknr                 kstar
masterdata         SKA1                  CSKA
balances           GLT0                  COSP

org.unit           bukrs                 kostl / objec-no.

hope that helps

Andreas

Message was edited by: Andreas Mann