cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split delivery based on partner type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Forum Colleagues

I have a scenario where in I need to split delivery based on partner type at line item level.

I am aware I need to look into copy control routine to be able to address this concern, however I am unable to find the solution.

Could someone guide me.

Regards

Kalpesh

Edited by: Kalpesh Mirchandani on Mar 31, 2009 7:07 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible to split the delivery based on the partner type.

As already mentioned, it has to do with the copy control split routines.

In the copy control, find out hte routine which is responsible for split criteria. One clue is that this routine will finally update the field LIKP-ZUKRL, just find the routine which has ZUKRL field in the program.

You can copy this routine, enable your logic and pass teh split criteria to this field. Once the routine is done, assign the routine to the copy control field and then test. You can see the deliveries gettting split as per your reqmt.

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

the configuration for the delivery split is in t code: VTLA.

in the header level , there is a field combination criteria. here you can write a new routine which would check all the partner functions assinged to the referred sales order line item wise

if the partner funcction differs for the items, the you could write a split routine

the t code for defining a new routine for the split is vofm

the standard routines like 101, 151 should provide you a understanding of how the system will react to the split

hope this helps

Thanks

akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am getting the following error

-

Item 000002: delivery split due to conflicting header data (Function Y2: Partner Number: 5100001701 <-> 5100001154)

-

I have created new delivery type in which I have checked "Delivery Split Part" which should ideally address this issue but it is not.

I would like to create delivery for each line item having different partner number. I am unable to locate the routine in which I could include the logic to separate the deliveries based on line item.

Pls guide.

Regards

Kalpesh

Edited by: Kalpesh Mirchandani on Mar 31, 2009 2:01 PM

Edited by: Kalpesh Mirchandani on Apr 1, 2009 6:59 AM