cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rebate on paid invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I need to create rebate based on paid invoices only. is there any way i could do this? In retroactive rebate it still gets unpaid invoices.

Thanks in advance!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which version of SAP you are working on. If it is ECC6.0 you have the option. In ECC6.0 SAP has provided a extended rebate facility through which you can accrue the rebates as usually, but you can pay the rebate amount only after you receive the payment.

This i did not tried but came to know from friends. You need to activate extended rebate processing and check it once and proceed.

Hope this will help you if you are in ECC6.0. prior to this version we do not have any option.

Venkat Cheedalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok. thanks!!! I am working on ec6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know if we could settle rebate only if invoices are paid with extended rebate?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You do not need to have the invoice paid just passed to accounting.

0 Kudos

Hi Venkateshwarlu,

Did you get any chance to explore this functionality in extended rebates? Please advise.

Thank You.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To my knowledge, rebate settlement doesnt consider the payment status of the invoice. During rebate settlement, it takes care of only those invoices which are not yet settled, except this there is no other check.

So, if you want to enable another check, you need to find the user exit for this and then enable.

Hope this helps you