Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.session.LockExceptio

PuneetSaxena
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

From my WD Java application, i'm calling some URL and displaying the content from that in my WD application.

The performance of this is very slow and it seems to be hang for some time.

Portal version is 7.0 and patch is SP 18.

When i checked the log it throws an exception :

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.sessionmanagement#sap.com/tcwddispwda#com.sap.tc.webdynpro.sessionmanagement.ExceptionHandler.handleThrowable#psaxena#177552##n/a##4b50da90170c11de857c00145e23c9af#SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_20##0#0#Error#1#/System/UserInterface#Java###Exception occured during processing of Web Dynpro application . The causing exception is nested.

[EXCEPTION]

#2#sap.com/pb/PageBuilder#com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.session.LockException: Thread SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_20 failed to acquire exclusive lock on client session ClientSession(id=(J2EE12791800)ID1709694850DB02709529586100848222End_5108164). Existing locks: LockingManager(ThreadName:SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_20, exclusive client session lock: ClientSessionLock(SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_30), shared client session locks: ClientSessionSharedLockManager([]), app session locks: ApplicationSessionLockManager([]), current request: sap.com/pb/PageBuilder).Hint: Take a thread dump of the server node to find the blocking thread that causes the problem.

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession$LockingManager.lock(ClientSession.java:1511)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession.doProcessing(ClientSession.java:233)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.RequestManager.doProcessing(RequestManager.java:149)

Any idea why this problem is coming and what is the solution for this.

Thanks and Regards

Puneet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You might also want to have a look at these SAP notes:

1113811: Web Dynpro error page, known error situations, error codes

1248135: SAP NW Portal Platform NW04s, SPs18 - Known Issues

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

PuneetSaxena
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

I checked the Thread using HTTP trace and its getting struck at one of the call.

I optimized the code and finally it got resolved.

Its true that client thread is locked and so its taking lot of time.

Thanks and Regards

Puneet

Amey-Mogare
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Puneet,

I am getting same exception in using FileDownload UI element as a Table Cell Editor.

I am loading input stream in FileDownload UI element on demand (that when user actually clicks on download link)

Can you please share what exact optimization you did in code and it worked for you?

Please help me with this issue.

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks and regards,

Amey Mogare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi puneet saxena,

I have the same problem!

you can explain to me step by step how you solved?

Best Regards.

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi puneet saxena,

I have the same problem!

you can explain to me step by step how you solved?

Best Regards.

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

read the SAP Note 1234847

regards,

kunal kotak