Runtime reference for jxl classes
I am facing a problem regarding J2EE server Library Component.
1. I have created External Library component
2. Added following 3 jar files in the library folder (jxl.jar,Jexcel.jsr,Jexcel-install.jar)
3. Created public parts(API & SDA)
4. Created deployable J2EE server component.
5. Added external library component in the used dcs.
6. Deployed on the server.
7. While checking in the Libraries folder on server (opened configtool), I am not able to see these jar files in the J2EE server component which I have created.
8.Then followed the same procedure and created local components for external library & j2ee server component & deployed J2ee server component through sdm.
9. Now on the server, I am able to see the jar files in the Server library component (which was created locally & not on the NWDI track).
10. What could be the problem..?
11. Other thing I have noticed that in the deflib folder of j2ee server component (created on the track) does not have these 3 jar files whereas local dc has these jar files.
12. alos the .sda file size (for j2ee server component created on track) is only 2kb whereas .sda file size of locally developed dc is around 600 kb.
13. What could be the problem?
14. In The Web dynpro dc added the reference in the library reference
15. At the run time I am getting the exception (jxl.write class not found)
I am using NWDS 7.0.09 (tried with 7.0.15 also) & WAS 7
Software Components all components...
Name Version Applied
sap.com/SAP-JEECOR 7.00 SP12
sap.com/SAP-JEE 7.00 SP9
Thanks in advance.