cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to create a transport of SD config data from DEV 120 to DEV 110

0 Kudos

During our conversion some config modifications were mad in DEV 120 instead of DEV 110.

I need to get the config:

SPRO> Sales Distribution> Billing> Billing Documents> copy sales documents to Billing documents

From 120 to 110.

I have tried to force a transport creation in 120, and used SCC1 to import into 110, but no data comes over.

How can I force all the data from these config tables to load into a transport so can send from 120 to 110.

Thanks,

Bev Barbush

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Beverly Barbush ,

First release the request from source through se01 give the DEVKXXXXXX and release it.Then go to destination client go to scc1 there you give that request and copy it.

BR,

kk

0 Kudos

Yes, I tried that already. But because I am not making any changes to the table in DEV 120, the transport does not contain the table data (TVCPF).

I am going to ask basis to copy the table TVCPF from QAS 300 to DEV 110 to fix the problem. Hopefully that is possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Beverly,

I would try bringing this transport in via STMS and then reviewing the import log to see why the data is not going across. What I've normally seen in this situation is the data was not correctly added to the transport before it was imported.

I would NOT copy config tables back from the QAS system. Copying select portions of config data from one system to another is likely to break all sorts of logical relationships between tables.

Have you guys tried running a config comparison between 110 and 120 to see what the actual differences are?

Hope that helps.

J. Haynes

Answers (0)