cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SU01 Password Reset multiple clients.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My system is connected to CUA and I have 2 clients in child system 100 and 200. In cleint 100 tx - SU01, when I click on reset password I am getting 2 options (Tgt Systems: Client 100 and 200). This phenomenon is not observed in client 200 and multiple client choice is not desired. I think it is related to table USZBVSYS clearance, but we can not reorg (report RSUSR_CUA_CLEANUP_USZBVSYS) in CUA as many systems are connected to CUA and this log can not be deleted.

SCUM setting and other configuration is ok as this problem is not observed in other child systems.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which is the central system or client in CUA. You mean totally you have two systems. 1 is central system where you have CUA and another child system (with two clients).

Please note that only in CUA central system you will get an option to reset password to child systems.

You need to make sure where the CUA is installed or activated. Goto transaction SCUA and see the CUA details, you will have the sending system field which is the central system. Also you will only be able change the CUA in central system. That means only display button is displayed in child systems.

As per your question I understood that it is in Client 100.

Regards,

Gowrinadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

System in question is CUA child system, CUA parent is differnent system, in CUA (SCUM) for Initial Password Everywhere option is selected, so that I can reset password in child system. In my child system client 200 password reset option is ok, I have issue in client 100 - where I am getting multiple choice to reset password.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked the settings in SCUA as said above? If they are also proper, then write to SAP.

Regards,

Gowrinadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try using scat?

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Manoj, I didn't got you, how SCAT will help here. Issue is whenever our security team tries to reset password using transaction SU01, they are getting option to choose client (100 and 200) to reset password and this is not desireable. Suppose I am hitting change password in client 100, it should give me text box to enter password and it should be local to that client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mukesh Kakani,

First check that user is dialgue user or service user,go to su01 and go to logon data thare keep into dialgue then what ever your asking it will come.

BR,

kk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

This issue is not related to user type. For each type of user (including Dialog) when I hit on reset password button in client 100, I get reset password text box and below that option to select target client 100 or 200. But as per usual practise and in other client (200) and in other CUA child system, I should only get reset password text box and not the option to choose client, it should be local to that client, in my case password change should be local to client 100.