cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help in PISUPER User ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts

We are using pi 7.1 When we go to IR And ID Using PISUPER , we got the problum the system not entering.

What is the problumg ?

My Question

PISUPER is by defalut user or not ?

How to Create a new user for IR and ID And Sld , Rwb With All permistions ?

Where to Check the pisuper user is there are not ?

Thanks regards

G.Praveen Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>Where to Check the pisuper user is there are not ?

use SU01 tcode to check.

>How to Create a new user for IR and ID And Sld , Rwb With All permistions ?

This is BASIS person job.

Edited by: Praveen Gujjeti on Mar 30, 2009 9:22 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

PISUPER is not the default user.

For Creation of USer we have the Tcode SU01 and

to create User's for IR ,ID,SLD while installing we will give the username and after done with the installation we need to do the post installation steps in that we need to assign the roles at that for each user roles will be assigned and user will be created in SU01.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Praveen,

PISUPER USER is nothing but the user which contains all the authorizations for all transactions including development as well as Adminstrations.

I am not a basis guy but according to my knowledge ::

By using this ID you can create one more ID or you can assign authorizations to any other ID's.

1) It contains the ROLE: SAP_ALL which includes all the Roles in that main Role.

2) Default User is nothing but little bit different I think I am not sure both Default and Super User are same or not but both may contains equal athorizations default user is nothing but a User at which all the adapters will run I mean if you are configuring any scenario lets take File to File or File to RFC or IDOC to File or any adapter while at run time those adapters will run at the Integration or else Adapter Engine with Default User known as SAPPIUSER.

Note;: It implies that eventhough you have designed with your USer ID at Run Time it will works defaultly with PI Default USer.

3) Super User is nothing but you will use that user while if you are unable to findout a solution with your normal User and if in last case if you are getting any ERROR like 403 and Authorization and if u want to test that gateway like SOAP URL gateway while configuring SOAP adapters or anyother task you can use SUper user at that time.

Regards::

Amar Srinivas Eli