cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock reservation for customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

How to reserve stock for particular customer which cannot be used for any other customer. I have gone through and tried the details given in this forum, tried with the solutions given, still In mmbe i cannot see the reserved stock allocated for customer . Please kindly tell me how to pick-up the stock from reserved stock

Regards

JJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please go through this

[Read This Before Closing your Threads|;

As explained therein, please dont add any such comment to OLD threads. Just click the Answered button.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

r u the moderator laxmipatti? cause i have seen ur replies in every post.

you r doing a gud job.

all da best

laxmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

former_member839993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi jahangir jahangir,

Try just creating and saving the delivery, that particular stock will be locked to that particular sales order for that customer, it would be shown in unrestricted use but cannot be used for any other order. You need to just create and save the delivery and not do the PGI.

regards,

US

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steps to follow

1.Item category should be marked with special stock indicator as E in VOV7

2.Create a sales order and note down the order no

3 T code MB1B movement type 412 E

input the sales order no and other details and save

Now check in MMBE

The qty will show as sales order stocks and if you click the detailed display it will show the order no etc

This is stock reservation for a customer referencing a sales order

If the same process is done without marking special stock indicator as E in the item category details during sales order creation then at the time of delivery or at PGI you will have problems

If you simply want to reserve stocks for a customer without any sales order reference you can do it with

MB1A t code movement type 292 W

Now in MMBE these quantities under this customer name

But remember MB1A t code is MM goods issue without SD delivery

So if you use this process the reverse of this MB1A t code movement type 291 W has to be necessarily used

Regards

Raja