cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation Not posted in to backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a Limit confirmation in SRM and not posted in to back-end.

__Current status of confirmation is as below.

1) Error message in SRM application monitor.

Error whilst creating an entry sheet in the backend system 6xxxxxxxxxx 137 Service FOOD: no overall limit for unpl. services

2) No Idoc found in SRM and R/3

3)Able to see in BBP_PD

4) Executed the function module BBP_PD_CONF_TRANSFER_V2, but no result

5) In PO the confirmation is not in error but the status is in "approved" , not in error in process

6) PO limit is more the confirmed limit now

Please suggest , so that i can transfer this confirmation in to backend

Reagrds,

JM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating the service purchase order, we need to maintain the overall limit in the Limits Tab of the purchase order. This has to be maintained for all the Unplanned services. Please try maintaining the same purchase order value or a higher value there and create the confirmation again the confirmation value can be greater than the PO value but it has to be within the overall limit value maintained in the PO, this error would go and the document will get posted in backend as service entry sheet.

Rgds

GGL

Former Member
0 Kudos

HiAll,

My case is diffrent, I have extended classic scenario, Limit PO with only one line item.

System allowed to post confirmation in SRM, price more than overall limit

but confirmation goes in to error, not posted in to backend.

not able to delete in SRM also.

I am looking that how we can post/re-transfer this confirmation once again in to back end

Regards,

jairaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok..

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How did you guys resolve this issue?

We are in Extended Classic Scenario and Confirmations are going to error in process status.

When i check the confirmations in BPP_PD i am getting the below error.

E BBP_IV              078 Purchase order limit exceeded

Regards,

Jayanthi.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

PO limit is more the confirmed limit now - explain ?why?- Did you put ses earlier for this po .if so how much?

however refer this note if it is old srm .

SAP Note 627947 - Purchase order limit exceeded

back-end purchase order contains several service items (item category: D). On item level, one total limit was maintained.

In the EBP Server, you want to enter goods receipts for this purchase order.

You can enter the goods receipt for the first service item without any problems.

Then you try to enter a goods receipt for the second service item. Although the goods receipt does not exceed the total limit of the second service item, this is not possible because the system displays one of the following messages:

"Purchase order limit exceeded" (BBP_IV078),

"No overall limit for service xxx for unplanned services exists" (BBP_CF059).

SES -reaches SAP via RFC/BAPI not with help of IDOC?

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Have you tried doing the service entry sheet in ML81N in the backend? This is not a solution but it will tell you if the problem is caused by the way SRM is trying to do the confirmation or if it is a backend issue.

Regards,

Dave.