cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logistic Invoice Verification VS Finance Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there somewhere that I can see the pros and cons for Credit memos, credit request, invoices on the Logistic Invoice Verification transactions (ex MIRO) versus the Finance transactions for performing credit memos...Vendor Purchase Order related and non PO related, and refunds. I feel that the MIRO transactions allow more flexibility but I need some hard core advantages. Please Advise

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kimberly!

Shortly spoken: the link to logistics is the advantage?

Of course you can move some money with the FI functions, but to have (an easy) effect on the stock accounts of your materials, you should use the logistic functions - they also trigger the corresponding FI (and CO) documents, but only then you have a full integration.

Looks like your are currently at a company, where logistics and finance is <i>really</i> divided, because here you should involve more logistic persons in the discussion.

Maybe you find some more hints in <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata/en/a8/b9916b452b11d189430000e829fbbd/frameset.htm">help.</a>

Maybe a good argument is 'integration': they decided to use SAP and one core benefit is the high integration of the modules -> so they shouldn't tear apart everything, go the 'best practice' way.

Regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christian: Yes I agree the Logisitc and Finance integration needs to be looked at more closely. Thanks so much for you help on this...