SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket Actulization - Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts ....

When i am trying to actulize carrier ticket for movement scenario 19, follwoing error comes

Purchase Contract was not passed to FM OIJ_EL_DOCG_CREAT_MM_CALLOFF_N

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Please check the purchase contract against actualisation to be done, Is it Valid....?

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi, Experts.....

Thnx for your reply

Is that necessary to create Purchase contract ?

In my scenario product is sold to customer at origin location ( Incoterms FOB )

I have created nomination w.r.t Sales order and then from nomination i have create carrier ticket.

Now i want to actulize ticket for delivery and good issue and that time i received above mention error message

Please help me in solving this problem

Thanx & Regards,

Tomsoulsurfer

0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

It looks like there is something wrong with the setup of the movement scenarios or in referencing them in the nomination...

Can you check what your Item Type and Document Indicator is in your nomination and check if it corresponds to the movement scenario 19 in your customizing....

Also check if your junction functions have been set up correctly or any changes have been done to the SAP standard settings.

Hope this helps.

-Shashi

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply

I have checked all the configurations in Junction function & Movemnet scenario, but now following error is coming

Required parameters missing when calling up module MARC_SINGLE_READ

Please help

Regards,

Tomsoulsurfer

0 Kudos

Please check if your material-plant configuration has been maintained in MM01 / MM02, and if the material that you are using has been maintained for the TSW Location that you are using...

-Shashi

0 Kudos

I have check material & location but same error is coming

I found that Origin Plant & Origin storage location is missing in Ticket

Orgin location and Origin Strorage location is coming from where ?

Thanks & Regards,

Tomsoulsurfer

0 Kudos

I have solved this problem

Origin plant & orgin sloc comes in ticket only when in movement scenario check plant is 'o' that is origin location